Friday, September 5, 2008

Portugal Car Hire

Portugal is one of the finest countries in the European continent with rich culture and history. I just thought of visiting the country and so I booked the ticket. My friend advised me to hire a car to go around the streets of Portugal. I have no contacts in Portugal. It was at that time I happened to visit www.carhiredirect.co.uk, which provides portugal car hire service. The website looked very simple. All I have to do was to enter the pick up location with date and timing and the type of car I need. When I landed in the airport I was welcomed in very friendly manner by the car service employee. I was then taken to a good hotel. I stayed there for three days, all those three days I enjoyed a lot riding in a luxurious car provided by the www.carhiredirect.co.uk. The service was great. If you want to hire car then don’t think just click on to the www.carhiredirect.co.uk and register yourself. I guarantee satisfaction for you.

No comments: