Monday, February 11, 2008

Struggles of SUSH

Monday morning*

"Hey..let's not go in train today ok..It'll get late..We've HOD's hour first"
On the other end of the phone,"Ahh..Ok if u say so!!"
"Damn,why should it be today??"
*rushes to check on the bus driver*
"How much more time will it take??"

Turn to look at my friend..
*Searches for her and says to myself*
"I saw a friend a while ago,now all i see is a fiend"

"Sorry di",i look at her..She replies,"Nice plan di..Early to college"
I give her a sheepish grin and mutter,"Tough luck!!"

*One day B4 the univ xams*

"Hey,i know da, It's safe to omit half of all the units.Afterall,we get either-or questions!"
On the other end of the phone,"Ahh..Ok if u say so!!"

*In the exam hall*

Feeling uneasy on seeing the question paper..Bend my head a lil to look at my friend,
Yeah,you're right..I see a fiend..
I manage to give her an uneasy smile,and a "All the best!!"
After the exams are over,i run upto her and ask,"How was the paper??"
*No answer*
"Tough luck!!"

*B4 an Interview*

"Hey,don't worry da..Just speak the truth and look at the hr person's eyes when you speak"
He looks at me,and sighs,"Since you're telling"


I look at him from a distance.The hr person hands over a paper to him.
*tick tock..tick tock*
He hands over the paper.The hr person asks him to leave.

"Hey,what happened??"
He answers,"She told me to write an essay about me!!
I wrote the truth.After reading it,she told me to leave"
"Oops..tough luck!!",I manage to give him a smile and move away uneasily.

*All alone*

What is it with me and luck??
Lady luck never seems to smile on me!!
Whenever I try to do something good for the people I love,it ends up in a disaster!!
Sheesh I'm too unlucky..


*With my friends again*

I tell them all I feel about my luck.She turns mad and a hard hit on my back.
She goes,"Fool..It happens all the time!!It's all in the game ya..Forget it,I know you care for me and thats what matters!!"

And he goes,"What??Grow up!! You're such a kid.Thanks for helping me out though.I'll be looking forward to such lucky situations in the future!!"


And yeah,that's the bottom line!!
Lucky or unlucky,Frenz Foreva!!

Courtesy:Sushmitha...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey it is not struggles of sush..it shud hav ben named "tough luck"
...
yup hope so u mite all feel gud bi reading dis article


thnks araft 4 posting in ur blog

Anonymous said...

Whozz Sush ???????? Lolz

In short
Itz

Ridiculous
Absurd
Mockery
Moil
Impasse

[:)] Juzz kidding u Ms.Sensitive [alias] Sushmitha


Dont cry 4 tis Ms.Sensitive ...

Urs blogzz

Inoculant
Creative &
Innovative

[:)]

Sush U Always Rocking ..... [:)]


***********************************

From :

тяєиDY тяєиDรєттєя ●๋•VIмαL™●๋•08
Setting Trends 4 this Whacky World

To :

Mr.Bloggy
(Arfi (aka ) Arafath )


Dear sir ,

Ur blogoshere zz so innovative nd it rockzzz .. Try to post more stuffs like these .. Let gud luck follow u in every steps
Enjoy blogging ~~ Kudos

Sayanora 4 a while

Take care ,

Regards ,
тяєиDY тяєиDรєттєя ●๋•VIмαL™●๋• 08