Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ankle Injury

Last Sunday when I was playing cricket I hurt myself while taking a catch. I took the catch but Bajji said not out for a joke but I was not aware of his prank so I was bit tensed and went in his way to tell him that I took a clean catch but before I could reach I twisted my ankle near pitch. There ground had some pot holes I didn’t see that unknowingly I landed in one of them and got injured. Then I retired from the game. I hoped that if I give rest to my leg the pain wil lessen but instead it grew more and there was a heavy swelling. Now my ankle is ok but the swelling is there

2 comments:

ChennaiJobOpenings said...

ayyo ayyo...i have an relief for this..Just jump down from the LIV building..Then u will have no legs..So there will also be no swellings..How is my idea..isn't it cool... :O

ChennaiJobOpenings said...

sorry LIC building