Monday, July 28, 2008

My 50th Post

Huh at last I am writing my 50th post in my blog. I started blogging last year and at first I found it difficult to select topics for writing the posts. And even after selecting the topic I had difficulties in deciding what to write in the posts in order to make others read my blog. But after sometime it became easy for me. It is true that experience maketh a man perfect. After six months of blogging I am finding it easy to select topics and write about them in a good manner. I started blogging because I wanted to express my views about varied issues to the world. But now it has become my hobby. I can’t go without blogging even a single day now. At first I used to write one or posts every week. But now I write two or more posts a day. Blogging has helped me to improve my language and vocabulary. Moreover I feel confident of writing about any issues. This has been truly a great experience for me. I hope that I will complete 100 blogs in coming days and I wish to continue my blogging forever.

Finally I would like to thank all who supported me in this venture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATZZZZZ!! for the half century!
Definitly blogging is the best hobby for the people who dont have nothing to do. ;) lol. even i have nothing to do. so i chose blogging.