Monday, July 28, 2008

Pride and Prejudice


Now I have decided to write about my favorite book. It’s none other than Jane Austen’s PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. The best book I have ever read. I came to know about this book in my 8th standard. It was there in my syllabus as a part of English subject. At first I read this book from examination point of view. So at that time I didn’t realize how good that book was? Then I finished my 10th standard and I had long holidays. I was getting bored doing nothing at home so I just took this book and read for time pass. At that time I realized that the book was awesome. I started to understand its text very well. Every character in that book is carved in such manner that no flaws can be found in it. The best thing of this book is it can be related even to this modern world. Usually I don’t like romantic and light novels, but this book is a complete exception. I was so much involved in this book that I have read more than 100 times now. Whenever I feel happy or sad I will read this book. I like the scenes between Lizzy and Darcy. It will be so romantic and so much real. If I start writing about this book then I would have to write a separate book in praise of it. So I am concluding here by saying that this is one of the finest works in English Literature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even i have read it many times.... i feel. it is one of the good book for light reading.